The Radiation Therapist is responsible for administration of ionizing radiation for therapeutic purposes in accordance with the prescription of the Radiation Oncologist and is accountable for the simulation of patients in preparation of radiation therapy, basic patient care and education.
- Certification in Radiation Therapy by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT)
- Current Radiation Therapy Licensure by the State of Utah
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Hearing, Listening, Seeing, Speaking, Manuel Dexterity
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiation Therapy
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...