Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $19.7 billion in 2010. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Poise is a $ 800 Million brand in retail sales and market leader in US, Australia, Israel and Chile. Launch plans are approved in 10 geographies and so is domain expansion. Poise also is one of the top priorities of Tom Falk - CEO of Kimberly Clark.
The brand manager will support the development of the Poise equity globally by executing innovation strategy and pipeline according to the brand framework and design guidelines.
The role reports to the Poise Global Senior brand manager. www.poise.com
Do you thrive on the challenge to build a Mega brand for women with a dedicated multi-functional team?
* Translates the brand vision into marketing activities with regional and county marketing teams to build and strengthen Brand equity
* Develops and refines marketing plans, product portfolios, packaging, cost and P&L analyses, communication plans, and market activation plans.
* Assists marketing/project leaders to conduct industry analyses and opportunity assessments; develop learning plans and marketing plans with the objective of bringing programs to market successfully.
* Uses tools and capabilities developed by the CMO to drive marketing effectiveness across sector.
* Coordinates and manages progress of cross-functional initiatives with appropriate focus on critical tasks.
* Acts as proponent of the global brand profile, visual identify and architecture with regional and country marketing teams.
Innovation / Domain Expansion
* Supports the brand domain expansion in new categories, based on consumer insights to feed the Innovation pipeline.
* Works with MR&A to assure solutions are relevant and appealing to consumers.
* Assists local teams in crafting activation plans and sharing best practices, interface with global brand director and IMP process/team as appropriate.
* Serves as key marketing contact to local teams on projects.
* Helps local teams to track launch performance.
* Works closely with lead markets to ensure successful implementation/launches.
* Drives best practice sharing, energize local teams to accelerate and systemize their ability to launch, enhancing organization capabilities to successfully launch innovation.
* Identifies best practices and drives knowledge sharing.
* Participates in the development and implementation of learning plan activities.
* Work with MR&A to align on testing strategy.
* Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
* MBA Preferred
* Beauty, Skincare category experience
* 5+ years of marketing experience with history of demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Consumer insight identification, consumer segmentation and target development
- Brand positioning development and refinement
- Brand strategy development
- Product innovation and renovation
* Have worked in multiple countries or Regions
* Ability to travel internationally
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the...