Manwin, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Senior PHP Developer.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, than Manwin is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
Based on increasing demand for our services we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with solid a PHP skillset to join our dynamic team.
The candidate will provide high-level code reviews for a team of experienced developers as well as be responsible for creating highly-efficient and dynamic PHP code for some of the industry's most trafficked sites.
- Looking for a true PHP programmer that loves to hack code in several languages and has fun doing it.
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- Comfortable with both object oriented and procedural programming methodologies.
- Experience building cutting-edge applications with PHP5 and MySQL5 preferable.
- Experience with C, C++, Java, Python, and other languages a plus.
- Knowledge installing, configuring and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP packages.
- Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and database design.
- Familiarity with Zeus Web Server a big plus.
- Knowledge of AJAX development a plus.
- Comfortable compiling Linux software packages.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices.
- Proficiency in working and developing on Linux (any flavor – debian, redhat, ubuntu, slackware etc.
- Must be 100% comfortable with online dating and adult entertainment sites as many of our properties are heavily populated with adult/mature content.
- Onsite works only, no telecommuting, no contracting, no 3rd parties, no sales/recruiters!!!!!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- BS/MS in CS/CE or significant work experience.
- Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the team.
- 5+ years of experience managing/mentoring development teams and providing code reviews/critiques
Manwin is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply
Manwin - 10 months ago