5-10 hours per week
Under the direction of the program coordinator, in cooperation with other YMCA staff, and consistent with the YMCA mission, the Program Instructor is responsible for the instruction, supervision, safety and instruction of all youth participants. Must have prior instructing experience in gymnastics/tumbling programs. Must have the ability to assist, demonstrate and spot participants in gymnastics programs.
- Must have prior teaching experience in working with youth.
- CPR-PRO, First Aid, Oxygen Administration and AED certification required (YMCA can provide)
- Must know the vocabulary of gymnastics and be able to spot participants.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to demonstrate and teach all curriculum to all participants.
- Must be able to develop strong curriculum and help build the gymnastics program.
- Conduct other tasks as needed.
- Help the program coordinator in beginning gymnastics program.
- Must be responsible for all participants safety and well being in program.
- Must be willing to move equipment and create an exciting curriculum.
www.ymcamidtn.org, click on YMCA jobs, fill out an Application for employement and fax or drop off application to the Rutherford County Family YMCA
Phone: No calls please
Our Mission: A worldwide charitable fellowship united by a common loyalty to Jesus Christ for the purpose of helping persons grow in spirit, mind, and body.
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation's 2,663 YMCAs, which serve nearly 20.2 million people each year, including...