At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a ITIL Service Management Business Analyst to join our team in Bloomington, IL.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
NTT DATA is seeking an experienced IT professional with a background in managing the resolution of problems/issues within an enterprise application hosting environment. The preferred candidate will have a solid work history as an analyst responsible for identifying problems, creating/validating problem records, monitoring the problem resolution throughout its lifecycle and closing the problem records. The position requires an individual with exceptional communications skills (verbal and written), meeting facilitation skills, highly accomplished personal organizational skills and big picture view of the use of IT to drive business solutions.
The person selected to fill this position will facilitate the communication between the Service Receiver and the Service Provider regarding issues, concerns, and activities of Service Management processes. The analyst manages the Operational Level Agreement (OLA) using metrics and reporting to continually improve the quality of the Service(s) delivered.
Experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Monitor and report on the performance of the Service in relation to Service Level Objectives (SLOs) defined in the negotiated Agreement(s).
- Monitor and update the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) plans.
- Lead any service design effort for creating a new Service or updating an existing Service.
- Responsible for identifying Vendor information and working with the Vendor Management Office (VMO).
- Escalate issues regarding the Service to the Service Level Manager.
- Consult and advice regarding the Service with all the Services that provide support for the Service.
- Work with Change Coordinators(s), Problem Coordinator(s), and Service Coordinator(s) to monitor and maintain the health of the Service.
- Work with Service Management’s enablement areas to resolve issues regarding implementation and execution of Service Management processes.
- Participate as a core team member (either directly or through a delegate) on enablement work that affects the Service.
- Build relationship between other Services’ Service Level Liaisons (SLLs)
- Be knowledgeable of the Service Manager tool:
- Service to Service Structure – upstream and downstream relationships
- Configuration Items –Service to CI relationship
- Configuration Items – Governing Attributes
- Service Level Agreements and Response Level Objectives within the tool.
- Understand Knowledge Items (KIs) in regards to the Service
- Work with Service Coordinators to ensure appropriate monitoring to support the objectives in the negotiated Agreements.
- Coordination with Service Providers
- Organize and participate in the scheduled Agreement reviews with Service Providers.
- Coordination with Service Receivers
- Collaborate with Service Receivers to identify and develop needed changes in strategy, requirements, and objectives for the Service, and report that information to the Service Level Manager (SLM).
- Organize and participate in Agreement reviews (periodic/ scheduled/ unscheduled) with Service Receiver representatives.
- Develop and negotiate agreement(s) with Service Receivers.
- Organize and participate in the scheduled Agreement* reviews with Service Receivers.
- Communicate the impact of Service interruptions (planned or unplanned) to the affected business partners. (Service Receivers)
- Communicate with and obtain approval from Service Receivers regarding exceptions to agreed-upon objectives.
- Understanding of the Business Partner’s needs / expectations and how IT contributes to meeting those needs / expectations
2 years experience in:
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- Business Analysis - Requirements Gathering
- ITIL Service Management
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
NTT Data - 19 months ago
NTT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...