Position: Associate Doctor
You work hard to give your patients the best dental care possible. Too often, there are not enough hours in a day to give them the personal attention you envisioned when you started your practice. Traditional practitioners can spend up to 50% of their time on the business issues of the practice, rather than on patient care.
Pacific Dental Services has the solution. For over a decade, the PDS management team has partnered with dentists to grow their business by maximizing patient time and minimizing management time. It's the special care patients look for and value when choosing their dentist.
Whether you are a recent dental school graduate or currently own your practice, teaming up with PDS is an important step in securing a successful future. We have a time-tested and proven career path that provides training and expertise guaranteed to build your patient base and ultimately have you owning a practice. PDS affiliated dentists can work less and earn more than dentists in traditional practice, without the headaches of running a business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• To perform clinical procedures efficiently in order to respect the patient’s time and optimize daily production.
• To continually work to improve case acceptance skills.
• To connect with patients in a manner that achieves an optimal balance between production and obtaining patients for life.
• To achieve an optimal level of starts for GP dentistry, hygiene and other specialties.
• To work with your Benefits Coordinator to ensure the patient has a proper understanding of both the clinical need for treatment and the cost of treatment, while showing proper sensitivity to the patient’s financial situation.
• To work with the owner doctor, the Patient Relations group, the office manager and the patient to effectively resolve patient issues and grievances.
• To have a general understanding of the office metrics.
Required: Dental degree from an accredited University and an active State Dental Board license (DDS/DMD).
• Willingness to perform basic endo procedures, SRPs, CAD/CAM and extractions.
• Competence - A need for expertise or mastery.
• Ethics - A clear understanding of right and wrong which guides your actions.
• Integrity - A need to speak and act consistently with your beliefs.
Pacific Dental Services - 17 months ago
Opportunity. Service. Clinical Excellence. Quality of Live. They’re all at PDS.
As a company, Pacific Dental Services believes...