Patuxent River Health & Rehab Center is seeking a Physical Therapist to join our In-House Rehab Team!
Patuxent River Health & Rehab Center;
14200 Laurel Park Drive, Laurel, MD 20707;
T2 Safety Award 2011;
Renovated Facility & Gym;
Private Medicare Suites;
Separate Skilled Units;
In-House Rehab Team;
88% Productivity Expectation;
ROX / Rehab Optima GiftRAP Software;
ACP Modality Equipment;
Vital Stim Equipment;
To discover more info about this career opportunity, please call: Lesley Mastalerz, Therapy Recruiter at 866-275-8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates and treats residents and patients with temporary or long term physical disabilities to relieve pain, restore function, and promote healing by applying the therapeutic properties of exercise, heat, ultrasound, massage and other forms of treatment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Under a physician's order, performs the following within scope of practice and federal guidelines:
- Evaluates, plans and administers treatment to patients with problems related to neuromuscular and musculoskeletal systems.
- Administers and interprets tests and measurements for muscle strength, coordination, range of motion, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency.
- Provides direct resident treatment in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Instructs patients, families, and caregivers in the care and use of wheelchairs, braces, canes, crutches and other devices.
- Maintains patient records.
- Devises special tools and treatment for the specific needs of patients.
- Conducts home assessments as appropriate to ensure discharge of residents to a safe environment.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
May provide onsite supervision to Physical Therapist Assistants, Rehab Aides, and provisional physical therapists per state practice guidelines.
SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities' goal is to offer residents and staff a close-knit, family environment coupled with the resources you'd expect from an industry leader. As we continue to build the clinical expertise of our in-house rehab teams, we invite you to consider joining us. The SavaSeniorCare 183 affiliated facilities in 19 states strive to provide compassionate short- and long-term care. It's our business
-the only thing we do.
We offer a wealth of resources to support our rehab teams including generous, flexible benefits packages, CEUs and continuing education tuition reimbursement. Consider all we have to offer: in-house rehab teams with clinical support, flexible schedules, modality programs, and mentorship.
SavaSeniorCare has a flair for elder care. The privately held company operates about 190 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities...