Castle Megastore was established in 1987 and is regarded as the nation’s leading adult specialty retail chain. Castle’s modern high-end stores cater to women and couples. Castle is known as a forward-thinking industry innovator and leader that continues to receive considerable recognition from the business community.
Castle stores are well known for their extensive inventory, attractive merchandising, friendly and well educated employees that pride themselves on providing a superior retail experience.
Celebrating our 25th Anniversary, Castle has grown throughout the west coast with stores located in Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington and Alaska. Castle Megastore Group, Inc. recent accolades include:
2012 StorErotica online Retailer of the year, Nominated for 2012 Retailer of the Year – AVN - Nominated for 2012 Retailer of the Year – XBIZ - Nominated for 2012 Retail Site of the Year - XBIZ - 2011 XBIZ Retailer of the Year - 2011 AVN Best Retail Store (West) Award - AVN - 2011 AVN Top 50 Adult Retailers - Nominated for 2011 AVN Retail Chain of the Year – AVN -2010 AVN “O" Award for Retail Chain of the Year - AVN - 2010 Store Chain of the Year Award – StorErotica - Nominated for 2010 Adult Retailer of the Year – XBIZ - 2009 Adult Retailer of the Year – XBIZ - Nominated for 2009 AVN “O" Award for Retail Chain of the Year – AVN
Mark Franks President/CEO took over leadership of Castle Megastore in 2003 and has been the driving force behind the revitalization of the Castle brand, turning it into a powerhouse in erotic retail. Mr. Franks is nationally recognized for the following accolades and accomplishments:
2012 Retail Pioneer Award – XBIZ 2011 Bloomberg’s BusinessWeek – Top 21 “CEOs of Sex” 2011 CNBC – Porn’s Top 14 Power Brokers Nominated for 2010 Ernest & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 Executive Leadership Award – XBIZ
We are currently recruiting experienced, professional, enthusiastic Retail Sales Associate to join the Castle team.
Castle Megastore Group offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package that reflects our interest in the health and financial future of our employees. Full-time employees receive comprehensive medical and dental coverage, 100% company sponsored life insurance and short term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, a 401k retirement savings plan with a generous matching contribution and a generous employee purchase discount program. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
All prospective employees must be willing to fill out an application and complete a pre-employment drug test
Castle Megastore is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug test and background checks. EEOC
Summary: Contributes to the success of Store performance and operations through accountability for the execution of excellent customer service, meeting company sales goals and adherence to company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Education and/or Experience - High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to six months’ related experience and/or training in a retail environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accountable for making contributions to a functional team while on duty and maintaining professional interpersonal relationships with coworkers and customers.
- Accountable for following Corporate policies including those affecting, inventory, loss prevention, safety and other company directives.
- Follows all cashiering and cash handling procedures taking preventative measures to prevent variances and losses.
- Completes shift paperwork and communication including end of day reconciliation paperwork and Shift Change reconciliation under the supervision of a Manager on Duty.
- Approaches customers to discuss product features and benefits by utilizing product knowledge obtained from training, articles and other communication avenues provided by the company.
- Upsells and add-ons to sales by providing customers purchasing suggestions in order to meet Store Management set sales goals.
- Accountable for ensuring proper floor presentation to our customers according to rotation schedules, floor plans, plan o grams and display instructions.
- Accountable for contributing and ensuring the same of others towards all store housekeeping efforts including cleaning, dusting, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, disposing of trash, parking lot clean up as well as other tasks as business necessitates.
Castle Megastore Group, Inc - 21 months ago