At Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
We’re excited to be growing and hiring across the country to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped change our industry for the better.
- Top-10 bank by deposits
- 148 on the Fortune 500
- 1,000 bank branches
- 2,200 ATM locations
- More than 31,500 associates globally
- 50 million customer accounts
If you’d like to reach more than 50 million customers with your ideas, then Capital One just might be the right move. We’re the world’s first bank where it’s OK to color outside the lines. We disrupted what’s “normal” 25 years ago and we haven’t looked back since.
As part of the Capital One 360 Bank Operations team, you will join a mobile/digital environment where “status quo” is a dirty word and boundaries are there for exploring. You will be empowered to carry out the mandate of ensuring the day-to-day operations activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on providing the best in class methodologies to ensure the customer experience we provide unsurpassed.
If you’re ready join a team of savvy professionals who know how to take technology to the next level, who aren’t afraid of getting there quickly, and strive to create simplicity in every day interactions, then look no further. This is the place for you!
The Deposit Fraud Assistant Coach is responsible for day-to-day direct supervision of the Deposit Fraud Investigations Team. This includes the development of associates, policy adherence and fraud investigations of all Capital One 360 deposit products. The ideal candidate is motivated, well organized and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Manage day-to-day department activities to ensure departmental efficiency and accuracy
- Assignment of daily workload and projects
- Provide support to team members in regards to suspicious transactions and preparing documents for Law Enforcement
- Educate, train and develop team members on effectively and efficiently identifying and reporting suspicious activity
- Conduct quality reviews for the Deposit Fraud Investigations Team
- Establish and update department processes and procedures to mitigate the risk of fraud losses
- Review account activity and statistical data and make sound business decisions to mitigate fraud
- Analyze fraud trends and provide recommendations from improved fraud detection/prevention rules
- Handling of escalated complaints from internal and external customers
- Coordinate and facilitate Incident Case Review meetings ensuring takeaways are documented and assigned accordingly
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Undertake other projects/duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- 3 years of work experience in fraud analysis, investigations, or Risk Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Criminal Justice
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 5 years of work experience in fraud analysis, investigations, or Risk Management
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job Operations Primary Location United States-Delaware-Wilmington-New Castle-Wilmington Plaza (18222) Schedule Full-time Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time Job Posting Unposting Date
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...