The Mondelēz International Part-time Merchandiser is role designed to properly fulfill merchandising needs of the customer. Areas of focus will include full shelf conditions, neatly merchandised displays and shelves, properly rotated stock, and accurate price tags / POS in place for all departments carrying Nabisco/Cadbury products. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate call schedule. Further, this role will be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz personnel. Must be available to work weekends.
Grocery or retail experience preferred. Must be flexible, have reliable vehicle, good driving records and proof of current insurance, successful completion of drug test, and general background check. High School diploma preferred.
- Stocking shelves and building displays for Nabisco and Cadbury.
- Properly rotate stock.
- Grocery resets.
- Ensuring Point of Sale material on shelves and displays.
- Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule.
- Establish and maintain a rapport with key store individuals.
- Identify and communicate individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate personnel.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities, (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Internet access required.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer m/f/d/v, and will only contact the most qualified candidates.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
- A flexible work schedule is required.
- Previous Retail / Grocery experience a plus.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Field Sales Execution
Mondelēz International - 18 months ago