Account Executive III, Healthcare and Life Sciences - VA/DC/MD
The Healthcare Life Sciences vertical team is looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to develop a portfolio of Dell's most exciting Healthcare customers in the Virginia, DC and Maryland territories. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Healthcare industry and it's opportunities and challenges. The candidate should have an understanding of economics that drive healthcare and the IT and application environment that drives patient care and management.
- Anticipates how the Healthcare market and competitive factors will influence the selling of Dell products and services.
- Proficient in developing territory strategic plans and translating that to account specific plans and tactics.
- Long-term vision of business/technology direction for Dell.
- Advises customers on strategic business and technology plans. Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the Healthcare industry, the Dell business model, and competitors.
- Effectively exercises power and influences key decisions for the benefit of Dell and the customer.
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization and has effective team leadership.
10-12 years of sales experience managing large enterprise accounts - Healthcare industry sales experience preferred
Account Executive Health Care
- 6-8 years of related IT solutions experience ie storage, servers, EMR, mobile clinical computing, PACS
- 10-12 years of sales experience managing a large team to support customer
- B.S Degree desired with a technical background preferred
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell - 22 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...