NACR is a leading independent integrator of best-in-class business communications solutions and one of the largest Avaya channel partners worldwide With employees operating from locations across the country, including two state-of-the-art Network Operation Centers (NOCs), we support a growing base of loyal customers in all industries and of all types and sizes, from small businesses to global enterprises.
NACR has built its reputation on personalized service and a customer-first approach to integrated solutions — providing the latest technologies and expert support in an end-to-end solution that is tailored to a customer’s needs.
- Sales consultation, design, support, and management of customer activity involving but not limited to the entire AVAYA voice, call center, messaging and data solutions products and services throughout the United States with primary focus in designated region.
- Establish, maintain, and develop business with customers and potential customers in the assigned region to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
- Analyzes customer/competition situations, customer’s business issues and interests, and generate a strategy that will achieve business objectives.
- Develops a Business Plan for area of responsibility that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives.
- Ensure strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and related services. Develop and maintain technical competency in all products offered through NACR including all offerings from represented manufactures as well as the repair, refurbish products and professional services supplied by NACR directly.
- Make telephone calls and presentations to customers and potential customers, consistently adding new prospects and clients to funnel
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Keep well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge.
- Works independently and as a team member with sales, MASR’s, marketing, services, purchasing/inventory to reach company objectives.
- Keeps advised on company policies, procedures, and objectives, clarifying them with Supervisor when and if questions arise, and is always prepared to accurately discuss these policies to our customers.
- Maintain a sales forecasting capability and an active reporting procedure in accordance with company needs.
- Five or more years of direct selling experience is required.
- Ability to call on and work directly with C level executives in mid to large size businesses.
- Knowledge of Key, PBX, IP Telephony, messaging and products is required.
- Strong presentation, verbal and communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrated sales ability and technical aptitude is required.
- Knowledge and track record of territory development including new business accounts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a telecommunications industry is required.
- Avaya or Nortel experience is required
- 4-year college degree in Business or equivalent in experience.
North American Communications Resource, Inc. - 9 months ago