Execute client engagements as per project plans that are mainly focused in the Banking & Capital Markets space.
Create high quality and impactful deliverables in an efficient timely manner
Demonstrate and apply a thorough knowledge of business risks, control frameworks and audit procedures to understand, document, analyze and assess/audit client’s controls and processes
Assist an proposal development, project planning, project management, issue analysis, client presentation and reporting
Has continuous focus on improving the Quality and has a consistent record of doing the same
Suggests improvements to processes backed by data and sees the implementation through
Supports Associates on Quality aspects and conducts projects as required
Builds and sustains constructive relationships within the team and at the client
- 2 - 4 years Banking and Capital markets experience – Broker dealer environment
- Strong exposure to some of the following: regulatory compliance, internal audit, operation risk and controls assessment
- Good understanding of some of the following: GAAP; regulations such as SOX
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong service delivery and quality orientation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- CPA, CFE, CISA OR CIA certifications are a plus
- Worked in Big 4 / Leading accounting firm / broker-dealer
- Asset Management / Hedge Fund experience is a plus.
EXL - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...