Our General Claims department is looking for a candidate who has excellent communication skills as well as strong organizational and time management skills.
- Customer service skills and experience
- Multi-tasking, problem-solving and decision making abilities
- Technical aptitude, including a working knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 years direct experience in Claims or Personal Lines area is needed. An Associates degree is acceptable with 1 year of direct experience in Claims or Personal Lines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Appropriately handle, settle and close property damage claims by bringing a prompt and amicable resolution.
- Verify coverage, open claims, contact parties involved.
- Verify and investigate information presented by first and third party claimants.
- Schedule appraisals or repair facilities, assess related damage.
- Contact witnesses, police departments, attorneys or other insurance companies.
- Claims are settled and negotiated based on company guidelines and applicable law.
NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company - 10 months ago