MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 35 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
The Financial Management Analyst performs duties to accomplish day-to-day financial management analytics in support of pending and awarded contracts and task orders. This position reports to the Site Senior Director. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements for the Position:
- Develop and manage allocation document, target rates, cost proposal, and profit analysis to support RFP activities.
- Maintain accuracy of personnel contract and task order assignment, salary data; and security clearance inforamtion in accordance with performance work statement.
- Manage CLIN breakout database tracking funds, CLINs, ACRNs, billing cycles and invoice dates.
- Prepare subcontractor modification forms, Contract Work Force to Corporate Contracts, Charge Memo’s to employees, and provide information for CDRLs.
- Apply an understanding, familiarity and ability to work with RFPs, PWSs,EACs, MSRs, and TOs in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare and submit annual budgets.
- 7 - 10 years financial management experience with 3 years in a government contracting enviornment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Statistics, or Finance preffered; however, will consider a combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting in a government envirionment.
- Proficient in the use of Deltek, Cognos, Sharepoint and Microsoft Office Sofware (Access, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. M/F/V/D
MCR, LLC. - 17 months ago