Develop, implement, validate and maintain data-driven, analytic and profit-based modeling solutions in support of Credit Risk Strategies' Line Management activities for the Consumer, Small Business, and Credit Builder businesses.
• Create decision tools that will optimize the customer value exchange based on key constraints within the Credit Card Line Management spaces.
• Provide insights into customer behaviors surrounding line assignments, line increases, line decreases, cash credit lines, etc. that can be leveraged in models and strategies for Card Line Management, and will lead to deeper and more profitable customer relationships.
• Collaborate with Testing Team to promote and design appropriate tests across segments, products, and channels, to collect data for new models, existing model validations, and model-related analyses.
• Improve modeling methodology by incororating best practices into the modeling process
• Serve as a key partner between QM and the Credit Risk Strategies area, helping to implement modeling and optimization tools into business strategies.
• Conduct pre- and post- modeling data and model recommendation analyses.
• Use analytic results to drive adoption of strategic and tactical recommendations
• Develop and maintain ongoing model performance tracking reports from various line assignment vintages.
• Regularly present project results to senior management and the LOB partners
• Independently interact with the LOB partners to resolve data issues connected to model development
• Advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or in a related quantitative field
• Excellent SAS and SQL programming skills
• A strong background and interest in quantitative business analysis and statistical modeling techniques
• Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects, and work effectively in a team environment.
• Conceptual and creative thinker • • Proficiency in at least two of the following statistical techniques is strongly desired: multivariate predictive modeling; decision tree analysis; experimental design; applied clustering techniques; linear programming/operations research.
- Knowledge of UNIX, Bacardi (DB2), The W (Teradata) database structures.
- Advanced SAS skills (macros, GLM/GENMOD, IML, OPTMODEL)
- Credit card business experience
Bank of America - 17 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...