KELLY SCIENTIFIC RESOURCES
Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) is the leading
scientific and clinical research staffing company in the
world. We employ more than 700 clinical research
professionals and 4,500 scientists on an average workday
on a temporary, project and full-time basis in a broad
spectrum of industries and disciplines. KSR has more
than 100 locations in North America, Europe and the
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STUDY SUPPORT ASSOCIATE COORDINATOR
An energetic study support associate coordinator is
desired for an awesome contract opportunity in San
The successful candidate will be assigned, but not
limited to, the following tasks:
(number of subjects, number of aliquots, sample
- Pre-Study activities
- Review draft protocol for sample related issues
Scope of Work document for central lab-run studies.
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations to prepare
Forward any necessary supplies to sites
participating in trials.
discrepancies with study team and log samples into
- Receive study samples via the GNE receiving dept.
- Inventory shipment, reconcile any sample
the Electronic Sample Tracking System (ESTS) with
guidance from superiors
The successful candidate will possess the following
minimum education and experience:
sciences. OR Equivalent training and experience.
- Bachelors Degree or Associate Degree in life
and prioritization skills.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experiences a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication, multitasking,
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
entry while maintaining study timelines.
- Requires attention to detail and accuracy in data
with partnering and performance skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, paired
skills and ability to build effective working
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal
relationships within functional area.
To apply, send your resume via CareerBuilder and follow
up by calling Stacy with KELLY SCIENTIFIC RESOURCES at
To submit your resume for this job, please click the
"Submit Resume" below:
Job Code : BHJOB3479_275453
Kelly Automotive Services Group - 3 years ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...