Business Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Requisition Number: 35003
Area of Interest: Admin - Clerical
KPMG LLP operates with help from our Service Support professionals. Together, our talented people develop and help manage our brand, control our finances, run our IT Services, and take care of many thousands of tasks involved in making sure our firm runs smoothly. Our Operations Services’ team is comprised of Office Services, National Design Proposal and Production Services, Events and Meetings, Business Continuity and Emergency Preparedness and Administrative Support professionals. The team focuses on delivering customer-based operational solutions to the firm's practices and national processes. We are currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join us in our Cincinnati office.
* Provide administrative support to partners and practice management teams
* Prepare client billings, time and expense reporting, coordinate travel, and arrange meetings
* Compose and edit letters, memos, invoices, meeting minutes, and other documents
* Perform research using internal and external resources
* Provide backup support, as needed
* Minimum of five years of administrative experience, preferably in a professional services environment
* High School diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Ability to work overtime, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 19 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...