The Campus Director serves as the Senior Administrative Official at a designated Strayer University campus location. In a cooperative environment with the Campus Dean, the Campus Director is responsible for the campus achieving established operational, collection, staff development, and enrollment objectives. Primary responsibilities of this position include campus-level P&L management, the management of new student recruitment activities, overall campus enrollment management, student retention initiatives, campus-level fiscal and budgetary management, student services and associated collection activities, and the overall appearance and administrative operations of the campus.
Essential duties of the Campus Director:
• With the Campus Dean, shares overall management responsibility of the campus to create an environment supportive of a quality educational experience.
• Directs the overall enrollment management activities at a campus including new student recruitment activities and functions associated with the enrollment of continuing students.
• Assists in the development of an annual student enrollment and operations budget.
• Oversees the collection processes related to outstanding accounts receivables in accomplishing stated quarterly collection objectives.
• Works with the University’s National Director of Admissions on issues related to the Admissions Department.
• Ensures that all administrative functions operate within the University’s established policies and procedures.
• Coordinates the timely response and the implementation of necessary corrective actions steps for findings identified in internal audit reports.
• Presides over campus non-academic staff meetings and generates correspondence as needed.
• Approves campus related purchase orders and invoices that exceed prearranged amounts.
• Coordinates the needs of physical plant with the campus’ Students Services Manager and Regional Director, as needed.
• Interacts with other University administrators and members of Strayer University’s Operating Committee.
• Attends Regional and University meetings as required.
• Represents the campus in community activities relating to higher education including the local Chamber of Commerce, and other related organizations.
• Screens, interviews, hires and evaluates non-academic campus-level management staff (Admissions Manager, Retention Manager, and Student Services Manager).
• Ensures that each non-academic campus-level manager is aware of performance expectations in his/her area of responsibility.
• Ensures that the University’s established Mission and Standards of Ethical Conduct are fully upheld.
• Ensures that established enrollment, collection, and other operational expectations are achieved on a regular basis.
The successful Campus Director will possess:
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Education, or an equivalent field. (Required) A Master’s degree in Business, Education, or an equivalent field is preferred.
• A successful background in admissions, enrollment management, and/or student services management is highly preferred.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated successful managerial experience.
• The ability to meet and exceed set quarterly campus enrollment goals.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you are seeking a growing organization where you can use your talents to help others achieve their goals, come lead our team. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including a 90% tuition discount and significant career growth opportunities.
Strayer University has been successfully educating working adults since 1892. Through the years we've grown to become a respected national...