We are looking for Adjunct Faculyt to teach in the Accounting degree Completion Program at Friends. This program provides our students with an accounting education that prepares them for a professional accounting career. Meeting one night a week the students cover the expected accounting courses plus the core courses for knowledge in the business field. Accounting majors will be prepared to work for companies of any size in private or public sectors. Careers the students will be prepared to enter include financial analyst, auditing, tax reporting, management and public accounting.
The Marketing class is tought for 5 weeks, meeting one night per week at our Topeka, KS campus. This course explores the strategic management of marketing tools (product, pricing, distribution and promotion) utilized to facilitate long-term relationships between the customers and the organization.
• Grade submitted assignments and provide developmental feedback to students in a timely manner.
• Maintain accurate records of student progress.
• Provide assistance for the planning, development, and maintenance of program curriculum.
• Work with Program Manager to resolve student concerns.
• Develop productive relationships with students and colleagues.
• Model effective oral and written communications that engage the students, provide clarity, and improve student learning.
Minimum Qualifications Required
• Masters Degree in Marketing from an accredited institution
• Experience teaching in higher education
Friends University - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard