An entry level position for a new college graduate with a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. .
Work may involve developing specifications, planning projects or tests, analyzing data, summarizing and reporting results, maintaining records, writing reports, making presentations to management, interfacing with customers and OEM's, tailoring calibrations to meet customer needs, with some travel required.
This job will focus on new transmission calibration development and the integration of the transmission within the engine and vehicle system. Major focus of development activities will be improving fuel economy and reducing emissions.
Other duties may include:
1. Develop transmission calibration and vehicle integration system functional and performance requirements.
2. Plan, coordinate and conduct controls system development.
3. Develop control system and vehicle integration concepts, mechanizations, control logic and simulations.
4. Validate controls system and vehicle integration performance compliance to specifications/requirements.
5. Document and present technical and program materials internally and to customers.
BS degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and/or equivalent experience
1. Strong oral and written communication skills required.
2. Strong analytical ability required.
3. Ability to read drawings and blueprints required.
Allison Transmission, Inc. - 15 months ago
Allison Transmission, Inc (Allison) is the premier global provider of commercial duty automatic transmissions and hybrid propulsion systems....