An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Develops, maintains and cultivates effective customer relationships with assigned commercial accounts. Handles day to day account activities for commercial customers. Reviews commercial accounts, up-sell existing commercial customers and solicits new customers. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. Contacts customers regarding outstanding commercial account balances to achieve branch and company receivable objectives.
1. Manages a book of business for existing commercial accounts.
2. Places telephone calls to handle all aspects of commercial customer accounts.
3. Cultivates and maintains on-going customer relationships.
4. Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data entry.
5. Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells products/services
6. Generate sales leads.
7. Provides first line support and coordination of commercial account activities for Business Development Reps.
8. Creates and reviews commercial service agreements, sells new business to existing accounts, and converts accounts to a higher level.
9. Follow up on commercial customers during renewal.
10. Communicate with both internal and external shareholders
11. Effectively present information to customers, clients and other associates in the organization.
12. Contact customers regarding outstanding balances on commercial accounts.
Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements:
Associate degree from a two year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience Three or more years of related experience and/or training
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Demonstrated knowledge of the organizations products and/or services Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals Ability to collaborate with and influence internal and external stakeholders Excellent presentation skills Excellent oral and written communication skills Good leadership skills Strong computer skills Basic math skills.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 8 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...