Houlihan Lokey’s Private Growth Equity Capital practice focuses on raising growth capital across all industry groups (primarily technology, consumer, healthcare and industrials) for private companies in mid-stage to late-stage (mezzanine), profitable or near-term profitable, as well as pre-IPO rounds. Houlihan Lokey is seeking a vice president, depending on level of experience. As a member of this practice, you will:
- Screen private companies for possible financings
- Perform due diligence on companies
- Develop and write company overviews
- Work as a key member of the selling team
- Populate data rooms
- Orchestrate road shows for clients
- Manage follow-up due diligence process for investors
The environment at Houlihan Lokey is collegial and entrepreneurial and, as such, rewards vice presidents with substantial responsibility and interaction with senior-level professionals.
The Private Growth Equity Capital practice is looking for a motivated and committed individual with an exceptional work ethic who will assume substantial responsibility and support senior-level professionals. The ideal candidate will have a solid fundamental understanding of finance, accounting and valuation, as well as strong analytical abilities and verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must also have strong interpersonal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff.
- 5 + years of Investment Banking work or Venture Capital work performing equity investment analysis of private companies in the technology, consumer or healthcare industries
- Marketing/selling private company securities to institutional investors including late stage funds, venture capital funds, family offices and hedge funds.
- MBA not required
- Financial analyst and/or associate experience at a nationally recognized firm
- Course work in accounting and finance is highly recommended
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Houlihan Lokey - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
International investment bank Houlihan Lokey soldiers on for mergers on the economic front. The firm provides advisory services for...