This position supports the Used Truck Center Business Manager in the accurate and timely recording of data into the ledgers of the company in connection with sales, inventory, revenue recognition, SG&A expenses and all other accounting and reporting functions that pertain to a Used Truck Center
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- The candidate placed into this position will be ineligible to apply for any other positions within the company for 24 months following the date of placement, unless approved by his or her manager
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Working knowledge of automotive invoicing and registration procedures
- Proficient spreadsheet/word processing skills
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
- Positive Attitude
- Ethics and Navistar's Values
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Navistar, Inc. - 19 months ago
Navistar, Inc., a primary operating subsidiary of Navistar International, manufactures medium- and heavy-duty trucks bearing the...