Channel Optimization Executive - Mobile Services Industry!
Assurant Solutions is a group of four entrepreneurial businesses that create business solutions for large market-leading financial institutions and retailers - in the United States and internationally. We help our clients protect what's important to their customers: their ability to pay their bills; repair and replacement of damaged or inoperable computers, home appliances, cell phones and other consumer electronics; maintaining their personal vehicles and watercraft. www.assurantsolutions.com
Assurant Solutions is part of Assurant, the premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and part of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has over $26 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. www.assurant.com
At Assurant Solutions, our core values - integrity, change, urgency and excellence - guide us as we work together to support our commitments to our clients, their customers and to each other. In collaboration with leading retailers, wireless carriers, utilities and financial institutions worldwide, we underwrite, market and administer extended service or service contract programs for consumers and small businesses.
The Channel Optimization Executive is expected to optimize the sales of our Mobile Services Protection Programs through building relationships with various levels of management. Drive sales within all sales channels such as corporate, dealer and telesales. Set Handset Protection Program sales goals in collaboration with client management and their Channel Optimization Manager. Develop, monitor and circulate sales reports and marketing plans to ensure sales goals are met. Consult with client management to make and execute plans for achieving or exceeding sales goals.
Ability to travel between 60-70%.
- Communicate sales results and plans for marketing efforts to client and Assurant management.
- Deliver summary and activity reports at regular business reviews with retail client.
- Serve as primary contact between Assurant and client, as it relates to sales for assigned territory.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on the competitive environment.
- Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service quality process issues with the Assurant Account Executive to ensure a positive root cause resolution.
We offer comprehensive benefits to full-time and part-time employees including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance, 401k with profit sharing, generous paid time off and much more.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years in wireless, retail or other client-facing environment required .
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage retail managers personally and communicate effectively, even under stress.
- Expert user of current business software, including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation software, web browser and email programs.
- Strong analytical skills-able to analyze sales results, create a plan for improving sales results, and executes the plan.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques; client service; account development; multimedia presentation; graphics; and marketing standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multi-tasking.
- Ability to travel 60-70%.
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for a job and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our current opportunities and to apply online, please visit http://www.assurant.jobs
F ollow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AssurantCareers (@AssurantCareers)
Requisition Number: 29302
Assurant, Inc. (Assurant) is a holding company. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in providing specialized insurance products and...