Avalon Health Care has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Professional as a HR/Payroll Coordinator!
The Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator oversees all HR and payroll functions within the facility, including but not limited to: employee relations and payroll on behalf of the facility.
The ideal candidate must be a proven communicator with at least three (3) years of Human Resources and Payroll experience!
Our post-acute facilities are physician-led, quality-driven, and patient-centered. This patient focus and standard of care allows our employees to build long term, meaningful relationships with our patients. That is why Avalon employees proudly say “We embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing.”
We are looking for like-minded individuals who welcome responsibility and are excited to uphold our core principles. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges and opportunities for personal fulfillment!
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 3 years HR/Payroll experience.
- Knowledge of payroll systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar field.
- 5 years HR/Payroll experience.
- Advanced knowledge of payroll systems.
- Previous experience in long-term healthcare setting.