Randstad Technologies is looking for a Jr. Business Analyst in Orange County.
Gather and define business and functional requirements by working closely with the Project Lead and other business units within the organization. Analyst will document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. Analyst will be the functional expert on the specified application(s). Analyst will document detailed business requirements, identify key data dependent processing attributes and synthesize findings across multiple products and processes. Strong experience in gathering and developing requirements for web applications.
Black Box testing experience from an end user perspective
- Reviews, analyzes and creates highly detailed documentation of business and functional requirements including workflow, program functions and steps required to develop or modify software programs. Analyst must work closely with the project lead and business users to develop an accurate understanding of the business process, data dependent processing elements, business need and desired end product in order to create accurate requirements.
- Analyst must use knowledge gained from developing business requirements to perform a QA review of changes.
Ex perience testing Java, web based applications
Functional QA Experience
- Prepare business requirements and develop user-oriented test cases. Develop an in-depth knowledge of the currently used in-house websites. Knowledge gained will allow the Business Analyst to perform his/her duties to the best of their ability.
- Must have proven success in the following job competencies: analysis, reporting, communication, presentation, customer focus, relationship building, influencing, information and technology proficiency, problem solving and decision making.
- 1-3 years of Business Analysis experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite - Access, Excel, Power Point, Project, Word and Visio.
- Must be able to work independently with a moderate level of supervision.
- Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships within the team, division and with any customer contacts.
- Strong analytical skills, writing ability and a high achievement and learning orientation required.
Experience testing mobile applications
4 Year Degree
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
Randstad Technologies - 8 months ago
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staf...