The Oracle Accounting Project Manager will support global finance teams' implementation of Oracle EBS and retirement of PeopleSoft Financials. This position will be a key liaison between the business and technology teams to ensure stakeholders are fully aware and engaged with key milestones and deliverables, issues are quickly identified, escalated and resolved and project deadlines are met.
• Lead project meetings with team members and appropriate stakeholders in which milestones and deliverables are reviewed, issues and risks are identified and discussed, action items are determined, followed by statusing/notes, problem resolution, decisions, etc.
• Manage project plans, schedules, deliverables, action items, milestones, task assignments, scope, and risks
• Manage day-to-day project details, including coordinating engagement and deliverables with project team members ensure deliverables have owners and completion dates
• Attend required business and technology meetings to gain visibility and provide input to help the project hit milestones and timelines
• Provide regular updates and statuses to finance and technology management
• Manage issue and change requests (track issues and owners, follow up and involve required stakeholder, help troubleshoot/resolve)
• Drive innovative and creative approaches to problem solving, resulting in quality deliverables which support overall departmental and corporate business strategy and keep projects/deliverables aligned with project timelines
• Coordinate Test prep and execution with technology and business stakeholders,
• Coordinate go live, cutover and post-production prep, execution and support
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant Finance or Accounting experience in a technology or travel-related organization
• Experience project managing implementation of Oracle EBS (eBusiness Suite) required (preferably version R12)
• Excellent organization and problem-solving skills, coupled with a self-motivated and flexible personality and a drive to deliver results in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Exemplary and demonstrated communication and presentation skills, including the ability to persuade and create action.
• Proficient knowledge of accounting and financial operations
• Demonstrated ability to communicate highly complex concepts and ideas in a clear and concise way, both in written and verbal forms. This position must be able to effectively liaison between
• Accounting/Finance and Technology at all levels of the organization.
• Working knowledge of software development processes with a focus on eCommerce preferred.
• Proficient with all applications of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, and Outlook.
Catalytic Software - 13 months ago
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...