This position involves the purchase of sales finance contracts from franchise automobile dealerships. Analysis is done to determine whether the loan applicant meets acceptable underwriting standards. Underwriting is done using an automated credit system
Secondary functions of the position.
ESSENTIAL DUITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
- Review and make appropriate decisions on loan applications to meet acceptable underwriting standards, while maintaining a high level of service to internal and external customers
- Provide back-up support for team members
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a high school graduate with college degree preferred
- One to three years experience of which at least two years of prior lending, funding, or collection experience desired
SUMMARY of BENEFITS
- Knowledge of credit analysis
- Knowledge of loan documentation
- Strong communications skills – oral and written
- Self starter with excellent time management skills
- Motivated team player
- Adequate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Hyundai takes great pride in providing its employees with a superior benefits package,
including 100% employer paid medical and dental plans and a 401(k) with matching.
How to Apply
Please send your resume along with cover letter and salary history to:
Include requisition number, position title and your name on the subject line.
Attachment must be in MS Word or plain text format.
Hyundai is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Hyundai Capital America - 4 years ago
HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) operates more than 160 acute care, psychiatric, and rehabilitation hospitals in the US and...