GaN Corporation is seeking a Technical Data Specialist, in anticipation of contract procurement, responsible for performing contract related tasks while directly supporting in the areas of test planning and execution to include, but not limited to, test monitoring, and system integration. The individual must be able to maintain an inventory of equipment transfers, recovery and accountability during vehicle integration and document all observed equipment activity sufficiently to enable readers of the equipment logs to track and understand all aspects of the equipment operation and maintenance status as related to Reliability, Availability and Maintainability. The individual must be capable of working on projects as part of a team or work individually with general guidance on job related or job specific tasks as required. The individual must also be computer-proficient and knowledgeable of and capable of accomplishing tasks using programs involving Microsoft word-processing, presentations and database management.
- Control inventory management of vehicles and ordnance.
- Monitor test events to assess test conformity with approved test plans as requested.
- Maintain logs to record equipment failure, data collection problems and deviations from planned procedures.
- Research test incidents and ensure facts are documented accurately and in sufficient detail to serve as inputs to Test Incident Reports (TIR.)
- Interface with operator, maintenance, and other test conduct personnel and participate as monitor of actual test.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment to accomplish goals set forth by mission objectives, policies and training procedures.
- Position requires general familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office program elements typical in the office environment.
- Capability to accurately describe observed equipment activity in coherent and understandable text.
- Experience and knowledge of RAM data collection/evaluation practices and techniques.
- Requires the ability to interact with customer personnel and technical field personnel in a productive manner.
- Knowledgeable communication, technical writing and reporting skills (test plans/reports, analysis summaries.)
- Proficient with computers and Automatic Data Processing (ADP) devices.
- Experience in DoD weapons systems testing is a plus.
- High School degree required.
- Vaild U.S. driver’s license required.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
GAN Corp - 14 months ago