- Must have a valid state driver’s license and the ability to obtain a SeaWorld Driver’s License within 60 days of start date.
- Must be able to operate company vehicles, which could include, Vans, Trucks, Fork Lift, Utility Carts and other designated company vehicles.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a schedule that meets operational needs to include weekend, holidays, and nights.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be able to stand, walk, drive in extreme weather conditions.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Transporting inventory from one park location to another, maintaining the quality of the inventory during transport.
- Must be able to perform job duties within the department/area during times when transportation of items is not available.
- Maintain interior and exterior quality appearance of vehicle.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull safely & easily 75 lbs.
- Consistently practice safe work habits including, but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment - 13 months ago