Administrative support for one Product Director, one Senior Product Manager and one Associate Product Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for managing daily administrative activities of one Product Director, one Senior Product Manager and one Associate Product Manager.
2. Handles routine calls and inquiries from outside vendors (consultants, recruitment agencies, etc.)
3 Composes and prepares routine correspondence (mainly e-mails and memos)
4. Maintains calendar and schedule appointments
5. Makes often complex travel arrangements as necessary.
6. Sets up interviews and prepares schedules for potential candidates
7. Arranges internal and external meetings and conferences
8. Prepare expense reports and days out forms as necessary
9. Collect data and prepare data sheets and reports on pharmaceutical products and companies.
10. Cover the switchboard once a month or accordingly
Education: High School Diploma , degree preferred
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience, marketing/sales background.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point, Outlook and Internet. Willing to grow in their position. Shows and understands team work and flexibility. Presents follow up and coordination skills. Attention to details, stress resilient. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 9 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide fi...