Unix/Linux/DNS Security Engineer-01124058
Support DISA PEO and MA IA-31 engineering activities related to program management for a DoD-wide implementation of Domain Name Systems Security Extentions (DNSSEC). Provide Tier-III support to the DoD Network Information Center (DoD NIC) related to the AEP Networks Keyper Hardware Security Module (HSM) used to create cryptographic keys for the DoD root server zone signing process. Respond to DoD community questions related to the DNSSEC implementation process. Create and maintain documents related to the DNSSEC deployment process, including DNSSEC weekly status reports.
- 5+ years of experience with system administration with UNIX, Solaris 9 and 10, Linux, and Redhat
- Experience with DNS administration
- Ability to work with DNSSEC-related product vendors, including HSMs and DNS Appliances to evaluate tools
- Secret clearance required
- Experience with DNS Security Extension
- Experience with DISA STIGs, including UNIX and DNS
- Experience with DNS appliances, including Infoblox
- Ability to work in a mixed contractor environment
- Ability to research DNSSEC-related issues and activity beyond DoD
- Ability to provide DISA PEO and MA guidance related to deployment effort, including lessons learned from .gov DNSSEC deployment
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Network Engineering
Primary Location : United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Booz Allen Hamilton - 12 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...