Maxim Staffing Solutions in Phoenix, AZ is looking for Nurse Practitioner’s for full time, part time, and per diem opportunities. Currently, we are looking to bring on 3 FNP’s to help out and work within two of our local clients. We are looking for team players, exceptional clinical skills, positive attitude, and a strong work ethic in all of our candidates. Our office stresses the importance of these qualities, and we are only looking to bring on the best mid-levels around.
Working through Maxim, our providers receive many great perks and opportunities that our competitors do not offer. For the positions mentioned above, we offer very flexible scheduling, competitive pay (up to $55 per hour), full time, part time, and/or per diem opportunities (anywhere from 1-5 shifts per week), full medical benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k), and a friendly, understanding team of recruiters that can assist with any situation/concern that you have. Our team is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
For position inquires or to apply, please contact us at:
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist physician in diagnosing medical and surgical problems and prescribing necessary treatment and services for quality patient care; record the normal and abnormal data for review by the physician.
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations; write progress notes; prepare patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings; obtain psychosocial history relevant to patient care, and assume responsibility for developing therapeutic relationships with patients.
- Order and schedule laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures; explain necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
- Carry out therapeutic procedures such as cast application and removal, wound suturing and dressing changes; monitor progress of patients, report progress to supervising physician, and maintain record of each patient's progress, consulting with supervising physician when patient's progress does not meet anticipated and/or predetermined criteria.
- Provide patient education.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- TB within the past year, Chest X-Ray within the past 2 years
- Current Arizona State License
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- Work requires completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner program. Active state nursing license required.
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a hospital or related medical facility.
- Must pass all required Maxim screening tests with an 80% or greater.
- Clear criminal background screening.
- Current BLS card.
- ACLS/PALS per contract requirement.
- Current TB results or chest x-ray.
- Current physical exam per state regulations or contract requirements.
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
- Travel Benefits (as applicable)
- 24 hour on- call service
Related Keywords: r.n., rn, registered nurse, nursing, er, emergency room, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n., icu, i.c.u., E.R.
Maxim Healthcare Services - 9 months ago