· Job Summary: D esign, development, documentation and testing enterprise class software applications
· Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with other developers, business analyst and user experience.
· Evaluate, prototype and recommend Web UI technologies.
· Translate business requirements and user experience guidelines into a first class impressive and intuitive user interface.
· Performs advanced troubleshooting.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineer, Physical Science or related technical field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
· Five years plus of Java programming experience
· Five years plus experience in systems UI development
· Effective verbal, written, documentation and presentation skills required. Independent problem solver and self-directed, with a consistent ability to follow through on commitments.
· Expert knowledge of Java is required.
· Expert knowledge of GWT/ExtGWT is required.
· Servlets and JSP/JSTL experience is required.
· Experience of Spring/Hibernate, annotations and configuration is required.
· Experience with Eclipse is required.
· Experience with JUnit is required.
· Experience with DBUnit is desired.
· Experience with RESTful web services is desired.
· SVN or source management experience desired.
· Expert technical writing skills using Microsoft Office is required.