New York, NY | (Individual Contributor)
TuneIn is looking for an experienced audio salesperson with experience in the network or national radio space. This candidate must possess a proven track record of developing strong client relationships, developing a robust pipeline, and growing revenue on a direct and agency basis. The Audio Sales Manager must be highly visible in the marketplace with a strong network to engage advertisers, develop ideas, and sell the unique value proposition of TuneIn.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Sales Manager must be able to:
Experience & Qualifications
- Develop a Successful Sales Strategy by building a plan that aligns TuneIn assets with client marketing objectives to deliver success and consistently exceed revenue targets.
- Efficiently Work the Sales Process with strong at prospecting, cold-calling, appointment setting, presenting, and closing.
- Penetrate Agencies & Direct Clients to Drive Results. He/she will demonstrate the ability to penetrate agencies and clients to senior levels while being resourceful to identify digital audio decision makers to close business and maximize market share.
- Be a Digital Audio Thought Leader: The digital audio ecosystem is continually evolving making it critical to capture new ideas to ensure a world class product.
- Work across Departments to Accomplish Goals: He/she must be able to collaborate internally to launch innovative ad campaigns that exceed client marketing objectives.
The requirements for the Sales Manager are as follows:
- Minimum of five years of radio sales experience. Experience selling digital ad solutions as an independent/non-bundled product is preferred.
- He/she must possess a proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- The Audio Sales Manager must be comfortable analyzing performance data and provide optimization recommendations to maximize campaigns.
- Dynamic presentation, public speaking, and written communication skills are required.
- He/she must be willing and interested in working in a collaborative team environment.
- He/she must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing startup culture and environment.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for TuneIn’s unique platform and value proposition.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university is required.
TuneIn - 2 years ago