We have market-leading alliances with many of the world's leading software and services vendors. With our market partners, we jointly develop comprehensive business solutions built with deep industry expertise that will help you transform your business in the midst of today's rapidly changing market conditions. The combination of alliance offerings and our services helps customers drive business value in the areas of IT financial management, IT service management, IT asset management and electronic content/records risk management – among many other vital functions.
Full time and temp to perm positions are available!
Duties include, however not limited to:
1. Labeling and filling prescriptions
2. Entering prescriptions onto the computer
3. Dispensing the prescriptions
4. Dealing with physicians on queries related to the prescriptions
5. Stock taking, medical inventory and ordering drugs
6. Administration tasks including dealing with insurance claims or medical authorities
7. Preparation of IV mixtures, ointments and creams
8. Screening calls or making routine inquiries on behalf of the pharmacist.
Previous experience in retail pharmacy is helpful, but technicians from all pharmacy backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
Whether you're a recent graduate just beginning your career, a senior consultant looking for new and exciting opportunities or a seasoned executive on the leadership track, our world-class learning and development programs provide you and your manager with the education, information and tools you need to progress in your career with us.