The marketing assistant will be supporting the marketing and sales teams in their ongoing relationships with internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- proofreading, editing, and creating of document templates and updating marketing materials as needed
- administering edits and postings to Company website and intranet
- responding to requests for graphics and product information from employees, trade publications, customers, and vendors
- providing administrative support for trade shows, such as material design and printing, vendor contracts, travel requests, and materials shipping
- coordinating with external vendors for merchandise ordering for all company departments
- coordinating the design, production, and distribution of t-shirts, hats, and other promotional materials.
- 2 years + of professional writing and editing experience with demonstrated proficiency
- BS/BA preferred; but if 5 years of experience can be flexible with this
- 2 or more years of working experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as InDesign and Photoshop
- ability to make modifications to photographs and drawings through photoshop
- intermediate to advanced level ability with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Portfolio required for interview
Aerotek - 3 years ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...