Business Title: Global Level 2 IT Help Desk Associate
Requisition Number: 34986
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Help Desk - IT
State: New Jersey
Our Information Technology Services (ITS) works with KPMG's functions to conceive, deliver and support the technology that partners and professionals need to succeed. We are currently seeking a Global Level 2 IT Help Desk Associate to join us in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Provide timely and accurate second level global help desk technical support within our National Support Center (NSC)
- Responsible for delivery adherence to established service level agreements
- Advises employees via Remedy ticket escalations and manage administration tasks
- Liaise with US and global ITS groups
- Manage third party application tickets to meet service level agreements and handle unexpected service outages
- Participates in developing policies and procedures for ITS support operations
- Minimum four years of IT help desk application support or service integration experience; preferably within a support center or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Experience in various areas of networking and software; including LAN, wireless devices, Microsoft Office Suite applications, and third party applications
- Knowledge of ITIL Incident Management and service desk processes
- Flexibility to work overtime, after hours, and on weekends to support a 24x7 environment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...