Currently Princeton Information is seeking an experienced Project Manager. Seeking a strong Project manager with strong ATM experience along with solid financial experience with the additional skills I have listed below. Candidates who apply should have the experience noted below, have excellent leadership experience with a strong communication skills.
Must have skills:
- Resource will be leading a new initiative for the bank's ATM division.
- Experienced ATM resources who will oversee and identify gaps within the E2E solution for the Video Teller Machine (VTM) strategy.
- Ensure resiliency and redundancy exists across all of the various components that make up the VTM solution.
- Detailed code reviews of the Phoenix Vista as well as the code development.
- In depth review of the VTM client software , especially as it interacts with the vendors hardware, the communication to the agent desktop and Base 24.
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Pervious ATM Experience
- Experience with VTM client Software
- Base 24 experience is a plus
- Phoenix Visa experience is a plus
Jerome HillPrinceton Information
201 S. College St. Suite 1460
Charlotte, NC 28244
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!
(PROJECT MANAGER OR PROJECT MANAGEMENT ) AND(ATM ) AND (VTM ) AND (BANKING )
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago