1. Responsible for operating heavy mobile equipment in the extraction of gypsum ore in an underground mine.
2. Able to evaluate mechanical problems with mobile equipment and communicate pertinent information.
3. Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them.
4. Able to recognize unsafe conditions or hazards within work area while maintaining a high standard for housekeeping.
Must be able to get clearance from Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms for explosive use to advance in operator rate system.
1. Able to interpret and complete required mine inspection procedures.
2. Team player with effective communication skills.
3. Capable of navigating Microsoft Outlook for work-related e-mail communications.
4. Must be physically capable of wearing a respirator.
5. This position is on a fixed third shift which requires the ability to work through the night.
USG - 9 months ago
USG is the largest provider of Business Continuity Planning and Training Services. USG provides assistance and direction in the development...