Are you a WordPress master? Once a job is complete do you continue to own the updates and necessary maintenance?
Filter is seeking a Web Designer with WordPress mastery to help our client’s digital platform grow into one of the most significant social impact brands on the internet. This is a direct-hire position in Palo Alto where you will own the production, design and continuous updates of two high profile websites as well as social media channels and communication vehicles related to the brand.
Looking to collaborate with a high-performing digital team focused on changing the world? Check it out!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Facilitating a marketplace of high leverage content, community, solutions and ideas
- Creating a trusted, collaborative on-line hub for targeted, high value actors to connect and advance their work
- Creating relevant, market-facing channels that allows our client to:
- Extend their brand and ability to reach influencers globally
- Showcase evidence of impact
- Create value for the community at large
- Partnering with the digital team to identify high impact opportunities designed to drive results against impact goals
- Hands-on production of all WordPress site content including written, graphic, video and multimedia
- Producing content for channel and syndication opportunities
- Producing newsletters, briefs, surveys and all html communication templates
- Managing consistent brand identity across all digital assets
- Managing AV requirements and vendors related to content development
- Managing and maintaining tagging and digital archives including photos, content and video assets
- Supporting with design and print related initiatives as required including PowerPoint, signage and collateral
o Mobile development experience
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress theme building (from Photoshop) and adaptation into templates
- Highly proficient knowledge of WordPress theme maintenance
- Very strong abilities with manipulating WordPress to function as a complete CMS
- Broad experience in managing social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Photoshop CS5+ expert
- Experience in designing and updating printed marketing materials and publications
- Experience in gathering, producing, proofing and publishing web content through CMS and a variety of marketing channels (emails, web) on a daily basis
- High standards, flexible, positive attitude, and sense of humor
- Graphic design, art degree preferred. Recent grads and strong self-taught designers also welcome
- Design speaks louder than words! Stylish & creative producer with a strong design and typography ethos
- Reel of previous work/portfolio along with a resume
- Qualified candidates will be given a small design trial
- Bonus Skills:
o Typography knowledge a plus
o Illustrator experience
A BIT ABOUT FILTER
Filter is a unique digital solutions agency providing creative marketing solutions, consulting and staffing services. From experience design and development, to content management services, to contract staffing and direct hire recruitment, Filter offers a wide range of services. We have the largest network of top designers, developers and other digital talent on the West Coast, which enables us to fashion solutions that are both more flexible and more cost-effective than those offered by traditional agencies. Filter counts among its clients many of the top global consumer and technology brands. Filter has offices in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco and Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.filterdigital.com.
We will review your resume and portfolio and contact you if your skills and experience appear to be a good fit.
Filter is an equal opportunity employer.
FILTER - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
United States Filter Corporation, a global provider of water and wastewater treatment systems, products and services, conducts business...