Tracking Code: 10379
First Aid Instructor and Cultural Awareness Instructor
-Secret Clearance - Graduate of ARMY 68W Health Care Specialist MOS producing course or equivalent sister service course.
- Graduate of Army Senior Leader Course (SLC)
- Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) graduate within the last 10 years
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Sound basic computer skills
- 3-5 years of significant first-hand, overseas contingency operations experience in regions of cultural and operational interest (Asia, Africa, Latin America) - Military veteran with recent off-the -Forward Operating Base (FOB) deployment experience in regions of cultures of interest ((Asia, Africa, Latin America)) within the last five years in specialties such as: psychological operations, civilian affairs, linguist, Combat Arms, and / or Military Intelligence.
- Experience as an Military instructor and / or instructional developer conducting/developing First Aid training.
Job Location: Fort Benning, GA, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job