Duties & Responsibilities: The Customer Service Center (CSC) is the front door for customers calling, emailing or faxing the State Accounting Office (SAO) for TeamWorks Financials or HCM application services support, and providing access to the systems. Customers calling SAO for support are triaged by these groups first, and then issues beyond their subject matter expertise or access rights are handed off to a second tier support group. The CSC works and communicates with state employees, internal customers and/or external customers to provide information and services targeted to meet customer expectations. This is the entry/training level of the Customer Service series. Incumbents at this level may require additional training or experience to gain full proficiency in some or all of the job responsibilities.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
Duties & Responsibilities:The Customer Service Specialist:
Minimum Training & Experience: High School Diploma or GED AND Six months of experience handling customersÂ questions, complaints and/or providing information.
- Provides support for customers needing access to or assistance with SAO TeamWorks applications
- Provides World Class Customer Service to internal and external customers at all times
- Performs job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Answers phones, email, or faxes to respond to customer requests regarding routine to complex inquires or concerns
- Makes recommendations for changes in processes or procedures to contact center management
- Receives, analyzes, processes, mediates and responds to complaints, inquiries and requests for information and/or assistance received from customers
- Has the ability to listen, understand and communicate with others in conveying information
- Applies analytical or research techniques to determine and resolve customer concerns
- Recognizes, documents and alerts the manager of trends in customer calls
- Uses CRM application to document all customer contacts
- Follows up on customer inquires not immediately resolved
- Generates written responses to customer inquiries
- Adheres to established KPI metrics, working in a structured environment
- Participates in Customer Service and TeamWorks training as required
- Contributes to build-out and on-going population of the CRM Knowledge Base
Agency Specific Qualifications and/or Preferred Qualifications: Preference may be given to applicants who, in addition to meeting the Minimum Qualifications, possess the following:
Additional Information: DO NOT USE THE "APPLY" LINK BELOW. Only applications through Applicant Pro will be considered. Please click on the following link to apply.
- Accounting, HR, Payroll, Security or PeopleSoft background
- Experience supporting TeamWorks applications either on a help desk or in a support role
- Willingness to learn new TeamWorks modules and be a team player
- Knowledge of the programs and functions of a wide range of State of Georgia Agencies
- Working level skill in the use of Microsoft Office computer application software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally including a good speaking voice and use of proper grammar, active listening skills and a pleasant and courteous manner
- Ability to analyze the customer's request or complaint, evaluate issues and determine the correct course of action
- Ability to go beyond a customer's expectations, being persistent in satisfying a dissatisfied or irate customer
- One year of contact center experience (OR two years of customer service experience)
State of Georgia - 11 months ago
Georgia on my Mind is not just the state song -- it's the Governor's job description. Consisting of the Governor, his Cabinet,...