Energize your career with Westinghouse Electric Company! Our commitment to safe, clean nuclear energy is second to none. As we recognize the 126th anniversary of Westinghouse Electric Company, we celebrate our rich heritage of technical innovation and commitment to ensuring our global customers’ success. If you are interested in being a part of a company that values exceeding customer expectations and providing future generations around the globe with emission-free energy, we want to hear from you.
Diagnose and repair malfunctions on a wide variety of industrial and analytical, electronic and pneumatic instruments. Coordinate assignments to ensure maximum utilization of equipment. Install and set up instrumentation for process operations and laboratory testing. Perform diagnostic preventative maintenance in accordance with general preventative maintenance program. Perform calibration of electronic and pneumatic instrumentation maintaining calibration records as required.
1. Troubleshoot/diagnose and repair malfunctions on a wide variety of complex industrial, analytical electronic and pneumatic instruments, such as but not limited to, distribution control, laser technology, welding practices, robotics and programmable logic.
2. Perform calibration of electronic and pneumatic instrumentation maintaining calibration records as required.
3. Establish priorities and coordinate assignments to ensure maximum utilization of equipment.
4. Investigate, develop and provide training for specific equipment.
5. Setup and install new or modified equipment.
6. Maintain up to date records of instrumentation and equipment performance, and make recommendations to engineers and management.
7. Write and revise calibration and/or PM procedures.
8. Assume technical responsibility for the plant on back shifts, weekend and holidays. Must have a working knowledge of all instruments in the plant.
9. Ensure availability of proper and necessary parts and materials in the storeroom/shop.
10. Update prints, loop sheets, and drawings (via mark-ups to drafting) as required to reflect the current status of the plant instrumentation.
Westinghouse Electric Company is a group company of Toshiba Corporation.
Check us out on facebook at www.facebook.com/Westinghousenuclear or follow us on twitter at WECNuclear.
Associates Degree or equivalent
Years of Experience
Westinghouse employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, STD & LTD, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, Pension Plan and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
WestingHouse Corp. - 21 months ago