Business Title: Human Resources Data Analysis - Senior Associate
Requisition Number: 34808
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Human Resources
State: New Jersey
At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. There are great opportunities to build your career within our business. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Data Analysis - Senior Associate to join us in our Montvale office.
- Support the business objectives of Human Resource (HR) Partner Services and the firm through the management and analysis of partner-related data
- Provide administration of compensation related data
- Perform data mining of various elements across multiple databases
- Respond to ad hoc data requests by performing data integrity checks, modeling data based on various attributes, and present findings to various audiences across different mediums
- Provide support for the annual New Partner and Managing Director admissions, partner career architecture and partner compensation processes
- Minimum three years of related HR or data analysis experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or business related field from an accredited college or university
- Advanced Microsoft (MS) Excel skills with pivot table, charting, and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) experience; experience using MS PowerPoint
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS) and/or other relational database package with exposure to query building
KPMG. A great place to build your career.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
© 2010 KPMG LLP, a U.S. limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative. All rights reserved.
KPMG LLP - 30+ days ago
KPMG L.L.P. is the US member firm of KPMG International, a global network of accountancies with a 300-year history. Today, parent KPMG is on...