Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
If you are detail oriented, able to prioritize, multitask, show initiative and enjoy technology, this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions Ameica IT Support Specialist/PC Maintenance technicians are responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. In addition, this person will support and maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
Your qualifications must include an associate's degree or its equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. You must also have strong organization and time-management skills.
Prior experience in the following areas preferred:
Canon Solutions America is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Expertise in the configuration, operation and troubleshooting of PC hardware, software and peripherals
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT field
- Ability to quickly assess desktop technologies and implement solutions
- Ability to provide direct end user support
- 2+ years direct "hand's on" support of WinTel systems
- 2+ years managing computer hardware and software assets (PC Lifecylce)
- Ability to communicate and assist users with varying levels of computer expertise
- Familiarity with Novell, Oracle, and Peoplesoft
- Minimum AA/AS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- MCSA/E, Network +, CompTIA A+ certification desirable
Comprehensive knowledge of MS-XP/2000 operating systems
Canon Solutions America
- 2 years ago - save job
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...