Neopost is currently looking for a District Service Manager to manage our field service operations in the Great Plains district. Candidates must reside in the Minneapolis area.
The District Service Manager is responsible for: overseeing the day-to-day operation of the filed service organization throughout the district; ensure filed service techs provides the highest quality of service to internal and external customers; achievement of Neopost Key Performance Indicators; identify opportunities for additional revenue; develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts; develop and maintain strong relationships with other department heads; conduct periodic coaching/training rides with subordinates
• Assist GM in the development of a strategic plan, develop short term actions that support long-term goals
• Achieve all KPI and PnL goals; revenue, profit, customer and employee satisfaction
• Analyze business opportunities and make recommendations as they relate to revenue, profit, growth and cancellations
• Develop and maintain working relationships with key accounts across the CED
• Assist Sales Team with selling and installation of new accounts
• Maintain headcount and recommend staffing levels to GM as needed. Provide coaching and counseling to Service Managers and Service Technicians; create personal and professional development plans for each employee for further development; understand career path desires
• Maintain a proactive customer retention plan and complaint resolution action plan
• Manage company vehicle program: maintenance, vehicle expenses, accident prevention
• District Service Manager will lead and manage 1 Service Manager and 8 service technicians
• Responsible for directing and executing the day-to-day operational objectives, conveying the directions of higher level officials and managers to subordinate personnel and, in some instances, directly supervising the activities of non-exempt personnel
Required Skills & Experience
• Five to Seven years proven field service technician management experience
• Previous background within the office equipment industry
• Commitment to customer satisfaction and retention
• Technical competence in electro-mechanical equipment Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
• PnL experience
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these six behaviors:
• Customer Centric
• Team Oriented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the candidate.
Neopost USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
For consideration, please submit your resume on line.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Neopost USA - 17 months ago