Customer Service Representative I
Interthinx - Agoura Hills, CA

This job posting is no longer available on Interthinx. Find similar jobs: Customer Service Representative jobs - Interthinx jobs

Interthinx is a leading national provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions focusing on mortgage fraud, collateral risk and valuation, regulatory compliance, forensic loan audit services, loss mitigation, and loss forecasting. The Interthinx focus is on helping clients reduce risk, increase operational efficiencies, satisfy regulator demands, manage data verification, remain compliant and mitigate loan buybacks. We are a profitable, upbeat and passionate company built on honesty, integrity and individual respect in all matters involving customers, partners and employees! Come join the Interthinx team!

Responsibilities:

•Provide world class support to customers via telephone and email.

•Quickly resolve approximately 95% of support issues related to software installation and licensing. Escalates remaining 5% of technical support issues to assigned Forecast Analyst.

•Monitor resolution of support issues to insure that needs of customers are met.

•Maintain detailed client databases including software configurations, versioning, type and number of licenses and named licensed users.

•Perform final detailed check of software prior to client delivery, upload installer image to FTP server, Create secure downloads

•Prepare and provide software download and registration instructions to licensed users, demo users and software training participants.

•Utilize multiple types of license management software to prepare software licenses based upon software product, software versioning and computer operating environment.

•Update Customer Service website including software user accounts and passwords, software installers, release notes, documentation and onsite software training.

•Review upcoming software license expirations, provide license renewals to appropriate software users, and ensure compliance with source code escrow requirements.

Requirements:

• HS with two years college or technical school preferred.

• Experience in supporting global, multi-cultural customers in a fast paced, technical setting.

• Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks with a high level of accuracy

• Basic knowledge of electronic software delivery, software versioning, computer operating environments and license management software

• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.

• Salesforce CRM knowledge helpful.

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.

Interthinx, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.

Requirements:

Education
High School (or equivalent work experience)

Job Type
Full Time

Location
CA-Agoura Hills

Years of Experience
1-3 Years

Interthinx - 13 months ago - save job - block
About this company
13 reviews
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...