To laminate stainless steel sheets weighing 8 lbs. each and inspect for defects. Ability to handle sheets continuously over an 8 hour shift required.
• Set up lamination machine.
• Ability to kneel and bend for handling stainless steel sheets, stacking on pallets.
• Read and follow work instructions.
• Complete paperwork for tracking production counts and scrap quantities.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Perform other work related duties as assigned
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must be a team player – part of a continuous flow work cell.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
GM Nameplate Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE) M/F/D/V. GM Nameplate Inc. is an alcohol- and drug-free work place. All qualified candidates must pass a drug screening as a condition of employment.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GM Nameplate - 17 months ago